You won’t want to miss this Sunday’s Central Gardens Home & Garden Tour, the annual event that benefits one of Memphis’s many great historic neighborhoods.
This year’s Home Tour features a new pop-up market that’s FREE and open to the public!
The Market will be held at Central Christian Church, on the corner of Peabody and McLean, in the fellowship hall, Sunday, September 10, 1-6 PM.
Here are 10 terrific treasures YOU can take home from this first-ever market:
- Yourself, in art! A caricature drawn by Greg Cravens, a commission for a drawing of your home by Mitchell Dunn, or a pet portrait by Mallory Key.
- Jewelry and accessories, for yourself of someone you love, by Good Egg Jewelry and Southern Creed.
- A self-arranging bud vase or perfect coffee mug from Melissa Bridgman.
- Original prints and paintings, to brighten any space you cherish, from Lewis Feibelman, Jeanne Reynolds, Brittany Lewis, Mary Bowman, Peter Melonas, Marilyn League, Mary-Ellen Kelly, Jennifer Balink, and Lisa Cook.
- Tips, techniques and all the goods to make your home a masterpiece, from Me & Mrs. Jones.
- HOME TOUR TICKETS! Please buy one, take the tour, and support this great neighborhood.
- Artisan dog treats for your best friend (or for yourself – our secret) from the Hollywood Feed Fresh Bakery.
- Jack’s small batch pepper jelly, available for the first time.
- Funky hearts and ornaments from Junky Alouette.
- Cookies, brownies and other sweet confections from Central Christian Church who so generously let us use the fellowship hall for this event!
Doors open at 1:00 and close at 6:00.
Don’t miss your chance to say you were at the first one, ever: the Central Gardens Artists’ Market, celebrating Midtown and creative makers everywhere.
For more information about Central Gardens and the Home Tour visit centralgardens.org.